Pages

Monday, November 14, 2016

Full Moon Tarot Reading

Today is the Full Moon. Apparently it's a super moon in Taurus (I don't really work with astrology...). Part of my honoring of the Full Moon is do a specific Tarot reading. I call it an Energetic check in.

Energetic Check-in Reading

  • What is fading away/do I need to release or let go?
  • What is fully present?
  • What is coming to be?
  • How can I most effectively let go of what's fading away?
  • How can I most effectively work with what's fully present?
  • How can I most effectively prepare for and embrace what's coming to be?
This Full Moon I did this reading with the Deviant Moon Tarot deck. While the artwork is kinda creepy and odd, the messages are quite straight forward. I really enjoy working with it.

I also did this reading with my Nature Speak Oracle deck. I haven't worked with this Oracle in a while. I'd forgotten how spot on it is for me. It's basically the only Oracle deck that works for me for answering questions. All my other Oracle decks don't seem to work for answering specific questions. They only seem to work for giving a general message or for my combo readings. I'm thinking I'll be able to use the Nature Speak Oracle for clients.

Do you have any decks you use for specific readings, like the Full Moon? Please feel free to share in the comments.



Please consider also joining me on Tumblr and Pinterest.
renarassacredspace.tumblr.com

www.pinterest.com/RenaraTarot
Pinterest app: @RenaraTarot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Comments on this blog are moderated. Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly, if appropriate.