Pages

Thursday, November 17, 2016

Fall Days

Yesterday and today were recognizably Fall days. It was in the low 70's max during the day and 50's at night. For the first time in nearly a year I was able to turn off the air conditioner in the bedroom at night to sleep. I actually got cold last night and needed another blanket. That's optimal sleeping for me. Tonight will be the same. I'm loving it and so is my body. Today was a decent day, though I stayed at home. Cool, comfortable, I was happy and felt decent. Might not seem like a big deal to most people. When you're dealing with chronic illness that's dramatically affected by the weather, a good weather day that leads to a good physical day is heaven. I'll take it and hope for many more... :-)

What kind of weather helps you to feel your most optimal? Please feel free to share in the comments.



Please consider also joining me on Tumblr and Pinterest.
renarassacredspace.tumblr.com

www.pinterest.com/RenaraTarot
Pinterest app: @RenaraTarot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Comments on this blog are moderated. Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly, if appropriate.