Pages

Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Clearing Up Merlinite Confusion

http://hibiscusmooncrystalacademy.com/merlinite-mystic-blizzard-stone/

OK, I'm glad I read this article. I'm fairly pissed off to find out that Dendritic Agate is being called "Merlinite." What a scam to jack up the price on a simple but nice Agate.

My hubby recently bought me a piece of "Mystic Merlinite" or Indigo Gabbro. It is a nice stone, though I haven't worked with it much. I'll be calling it Indigo Gabbro. It reminds me a lot of Sodalite, though the color of my piece is much darker than the average piece of Sodalite.

I HATE when crystals and stones are given high fallutin' names just so the price can be jacked up. So ridiculous...

Have you bought a "fancy" crystal or stone with a fancy name only to find out it wasn't fancy at all? Please feel free to share in the comments.



Please consider also joining me on Tumblr and Pinterest.
renarassacredspace.tumblr.com

www.pinterest.com/RenaraTarot
Pinterest app: @RenaraTarot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Comments on this blog are moderated. Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly, if appropriate.