Pages

Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Difficulties with Malachite

I've come to realize that though Malachite appeals to me visually, I don't react well to it at all. I'm not sure why. Every time I try to use Malachite I sink into a depression and feel shitty.

Malachite is considered toxic, especially in its raw form. I only work with it tumbled, but I feel awful every single time. It's especially bad if I try to use it in a grid or layout.

In The Crystal Bible, by Judy Hall, she talks about Malachite amplifying and bringing out both positive and negative emotions. Well, I must be dealing with more depression than it seems, cause that's how I feel any time I try to work with it. So I guess I'll skip working with it for now and try again at a future time.

Do you have any crystals or stones that don't agree with you? Please feel free to share in the comments.



Please consider also joining me on Tumblr and Pinterest.
renarassacredspace.tumblr.com

www.pinterest.com/RenaraTarot
Pinterest app: @RenaraTarot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Comments on this blog are moderated. Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly, if appropriate.