Pages

Saturday, October 22, 2016

An Energetic Support Reading

An Energetic Support Reading



*What energetic support would most benefit me from the Full Moon to the New Moon?
    Opportunity-The world is full of opportunities waiting to be discovered.

 *What path would best serve me with the energetic support of Opportunity, until the New Moon?
     The Lovers-Follow your passion.

*What practice will best serve me to move along this pathway?
     2 of Cups-Choose what you love

*What attitudes and behaviors will be most helpful to me in undertaking this practice?
     Page of Coins-Learn or try something new in your daily life.

Crystals and Stones intuitively chosen to provide energetic support for Opportunity

• Carnelian (for energy and courage)

• Moss Agate (for abundance; I would have preferred Green Aventurine, but I couldn't find mine right now)

•Labradorite (for manifestation)

•Citrine (for energy, optimism, positivity, and abundance)

I just came up with the idea for this today. I combined two styles of reading I've been doing. I'm really looking forward to utilizing this more often.



Witchlings by Paulina Cassidy (c) 2014 US Games Systems

Joie de Vivre Tarot by Paulina Cassidy (c) 2011 US Games Systems

Path, Practice, Posture spread from book accompanying The Gaian Tarot by Joanna Powell Colbert (c) 2016 Schiffer Publishing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Comments on this blog are moderated. Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly, if appropriate.