Pages

Thursday, October 6, 2016

How to Work Out What a Crystal Does

How to Work Out What a Crystal Does 

(From the article) Using hardness, color, and structure and combining those 3 info threads to give you an overall picture of what that crystal does.

This looks absolutely fascinating! I’m SO interested in trying this with some of my favorite crystals especially. This really makes a LOT of sense to me. Crystal books are interesting and I like a lot of them. But sometimes the meanings don't really resonate with me. This system gives a way of figuring out what a crystal does, how it might work, without having to rely on book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Comments on this blog are moderated. Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly, if appropriate.