Pages

Friday, May 22, 2015

I am Sensitive... or psychic, intuitive, or whatever you want to call it

I am Sensitive... I publicly admitted that last night for the very first time. My husband and I went on a Ghost tour of the Queen Mary ship for the third time last night. As with the two previous visits, I experienced things, things that weren't there. I've never before specifically outed myself as sensitive before. Last night, when the tour guide asked if anyone in the group was sensitive, I raised my hand. I just couldn't not, not with what I've experienced there. The trouble is that my experiences have been completely personal and unique to me and not been specifically experienced by anyone else. Let me say this now, I am a spiritual person, but I am also an evidence person as well. I accept that my personal experiences are just that, personal, and are evidence for me, but not necessarily anyone else. I also like more science based evidence forms to help back up my personal experiences.

The best way for me to describe my experiences is gut feelings, some physical sensations like goosebumps or static like sensations, as well as mental impressions. The mental impressions are the hardest to describe. I am not seeing anything visually, but I am getting something like a visual impression in my head. They aren't always clear or particularly vivid. Sometimes I just get a sense of knowing. But there have been a couple places now where I have gotten specific mental impressions that have been corroborated by the experiences of others or finding out the history of a place that I didn't know before I had my personal experiences.

I had experiences and impressions at my childhood home while growing up and into adulthood. We never talked about them amongst the family. But I had an unmistakable experience one night while I was back home visiting that I just couldn't not talk about. I spoke to my brother, though we'd never talked about our experiences before. He told me that not only did he have experiences growing up and in the same room I did, but his best friend had several experiences in the house while we were growing up. He also told me our mom had experiences too, though she didn't want to talk about them, so I didn't bring them up to her.

I had some pretty intense experiences when we lived in North Carolina. Our more rural neighborhood was quite active. I had some very vivid experiences on the property where we lived as well as in our neighborhood. My husband was able to corroborate several of these experiences, so I feel just a bit less crazy. He's not particularly psychic or sensitive. I also had two actual visual experiences that were unusual and unique. One was also seen by my husband.

I've had experiences and impressions during and after the shamanic journeys I've participated in as well during and after meditation.

Another place where I had specific experiences was at the Ferry Plantation House in Virginia Beach, VA. I got several very vivid mental impressions. One was corroborated by the history of the house, which I found out after my experience. Another was corroborated by the experiences of others when a table jumped after I got the impression of a young boy playing with a choo choo train playing past my feet and going under the table with jumped immediately after I "saw" him go under there. I then "saw" him go past and behind a couch where a live couple was sitting. They kept turning to look behind them, behind the couch, but obviously couldn't see anything but sensed something behind them.

Back to the Queen Mary... During this latest visit to the Queen Mary I got the impressions of former staff and crew going about their duties on the now permanently moored ship. We had several interesting experiences with the tour guide using a flashlight to interact with entities that are assumed to be on the ship. Quite a few times we saw the flashlight turn on and off at the request of the tour guide when there were no people anywhere close to it. My husband and I both experienced seeing shadow play on several occasions. But I had a repeat of an experience that is quite interesting. On all three of our visits to the Queen Mary, in the engine room area of the ship, I have gotten a very specific impression of an entity that appears to be interacting with me. I get the impression of a middle aged man that I can best describe as a person in a position of authority. His bearing, carriage, and what I can tell of his clothes seem to me that he was someone of authority and leadership on the ship. I have seen him in the same place all three times. All three times he seems to have noticed that I am noticing him and has acknowledged me in some fashion all three times. He does not meet the description of two other entities thought to be present in that area of the ship. I don't want to give too many details as someone else may experience this entity as well. This time I mentioned my experience to the tour guide after we were done. As I was describing my impression the tour guide mentioned a physical detail that I was just about to tell him. I was stunned. The tour guide suggested a possible person this entity may be that would make sense with the impression I received. I even got a name from the tour guide of who this might be, which again, I won't share at this time in case someone else might have a similar experience. I had never heard of this person before nor have I ever researched into the ship's history beyond the one historical tour of the ship we took. It was incredible to have my experience at least partially validated by historical information available.

Here's a few a few pictures that my husband took, that are quite interesting. We believe we've captured some orbs in these photos. We believe orbs are energy manifesting. Is it supernatural? We're not sure. Here they are anyway...

In this photo you'll see a tiny dot of light near the bottom of the pool. Note that the focus of the picture is clear.

In this same view, we see three dots, what appear to be orbs, larger and more clearly. You'll also notice that this picture is blurry, like the camera was trying to focus on the orbs. We did not see the orbs with our eyes.

In this photo, you'll see two orbs on the upper catwalk, with a third further up in the air above them.

In this photo, you'll see those two upper catwalk orbs have raised and changed position. An orange orb has formed along the floor in the doorway. Two other orbs have formed in line above that orb, towards the left ceiling. Very interesting...

We had a great evening and tour on the Queen Mary ship in Long Beach, CA. We look forward to going back again.


http://ferryplantation.org/
http://www.queenmary.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Comments on this blog are moderated. Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly, if appropriate.